Cabo Villa Del Toro Rojo
Features and Amenities
Take in the panoramic ocean views from the amazing private patio at this villa. The pool beckons guests with its blue hues and waterfall feature. Cool off on sunny days and take a dip, or relax with a tropical drink on one of the poolside chaise lounge chairs. After a day of fun-filled activities, the hot tub is the ideal spot to enjoy an evening drink and allow yourself to completely relax.
The interior of this villa features cool colors and a contemporary ambiance. The living room and dining areas offer ample seating and open onto the terrace for a seamless indoor/outdoor-living experience.
The kitchen, with its granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, has all the tools you need to prepare fresh, home-cooked meals. Cabo Villa Del Toro Rojo also has an impressive outdoor, built-in barbecue and bar area, which is perfect for happy hours and grilling up the fresh seafood that is so readily available in Cabo.
In the evenings, relax with the family and take advantage of the Satellite TV with DVD player or connect to the complimentary Wi-Fi and catch up on work.
This six bedroom home has plenty of space to accommodate guests:
- The master bedroom features a king-size bed, private bathroom with a tub and shower, and a terrace with an ocean view.
- The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, private bathroom with a tub and shower, and also features a terrace with ocean views.
- The third guest suite has a king-size bed and private bathroom with a tub and shower.
- The fourth bedroom boasts one queen-size bed and has a shared bathroom with a tub and shower.
- The fifth bedroom features a separate entrance and has a queen-size bed, and a private bathroom with a tub and shower.
- The sixth and last guest suite has two twin beds, a private bathroom with a shower, and a separate entrance.
The Pedregal neighborhood features cobblestone streets, fine restaurants and numerous recreational options. Guests will find excellent swimming at Mèdano Beach, less than a mile away. On the Pacific side of Pedregal, there are stunning ocean views and a beautiful stretch of beach that is perfect for sunbathing and beachcombing.
Cabo Villa Del Tora Rojo is an ideal villa for travelers in search of sun, privacy and access to gorgeous beaches! Also, this vacation home is conveniently located just one mile from downtown Cabo, where you will find restaurants, shops and entertainment.
Attention Brides and Grooms – this villa can host your dream destination wedding of up to 30 guests in a sit-down format, and 50 guests standing. Events of any kind do require a minimum stay, an event fee, and any applicable permit fees. Ask our Villa Specialists for details.
Please click here to inquire reguarding available dates and rates for this property
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.
* Approximate Location