Experience Pura Vida--the Costa Rican way of life--on your next vacation. Be inspired at Pura Vida Villa, a luxury villa rental in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Located in the exclusive Las Catalinas neighborhood, Pura Vida Villa has over 4,000 square feet of interior living space and 1,900 square feet of exterior entertaining space--plenty of room for family and friends!
Tucked into the lush hillside overlooking the Pacific, Pura Vida Villa provides a relaxing, tranquil atmosphere conducive to recharging the mind, body and soul. Its close proximity to the beach makes it easy to take a swim or a paddleboard yoga class. Although the beach is just steps away, you can enjoy a refreshing soak in your private plunge pool located in Pura Vida Villa’s lush courtyard. Relax after a long day of activities with a rinse in the outdoor rainforest shower or soak in the eight-person Jacuzzi with beautiful ocean views.
The chef in you will enjoy not one, but two gourmet kitchens--one inside the home and one on the terrace. Both are equipped with high-end appliances from Wolf and Sub-Zero. Want to be treated to a professionally prepared meal without leaving your vacation home? Hire a chef to come to you and prepare traditional Costa Rican delicacies such as rondon, casado, or gallo pinto.
Pura Vida Villa’s four beautiful bedrooms are outfitted in rich, warm tones and will accommodate up to eight guests.
• The Master Suite offers breathtaking beach and ocean views and private terrace. An en-suite bath, king-size bed, walk-in closet and extra seating complete this roomy suite.
• The Second Bedroom also has a king-size bed, en-suite bath, an additional seating area and terrace access.
• The third bedroom offers the same luxuries as Bedroom Two, with a queen-size bed.
• The Fourth Bedroom, also known as “The Bunk Room,” is perfect for kids. It, too, has its own bathroom with shower.
• The Tower Room, which has a daybed, desk, TV and its own private deck, is the perfect place for a siesta or some good, old-fashioned solitude.
When you’re ready to socialize, take advantage of the new beach club that features family and adult-only pools (and whirlpool tub), restaurant and bar, fitness center and elevated beachfront terrace.
A stay at Pura Vida Villa will provide you with not only one of the most spectacular sunsets you have ever seen, but the experience the way of living that Costa Ricans call - Pura Vida!