Aqua Bay at the Tryall Club
- 4-bedroom contemporary beachfront villa
- 5 ½ bathrooms
- magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea
- full staff: chef, butler, housekeeper, personal laundress, gardener
- heated infinity edge pool, lap lanes of 50” long
- sun shelf with loungers connected to main pool
- hot tub for 10
- 13 x 8 seaside pool, situated at the ocean edge
- ocean access, sandy lido with loungers & outdoor shower
- ocean edge dining area for 12
- private gym: exercise balls, 5-50lb weights, 2 PELOTON bikes – can only be used with Peloton shoes, Bench press, FREEMOTION elliptical, FREEMOTION treadmill, Kettle bells, hand weights, FREEMOTION dual cable cross.
- table tennis
- private massage room next to gym with half bathroom and private garden & loungers
- sitting room with comfy seating & 75” TV & well equipped bar area with a 65” TV
- Sonos sound system throughout, Apple Television, Amazon Fire Television, Cable Television
- air-conditioned TV room with surround sofas & a 75” TV
- covered veranda dining room & large seating area with automated blinds
- designated office area with printer
- two 4-seater golf carts
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, pickle ball, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, Usain Bolt Games Room for all ages, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
- Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (due at check-in, see paragraph below)*
Aqua Bay encourages a relaxed, un-fussy vacation with an abundance of comfortable seating areas and sea vistas for as much pure relaxation as anyone could want. The entrance with its unique rain fall water fall ushers you into the central living room, through walls of glass louvres, landscaped with a lush garden of palm trees. With crisp, comfortable seating on one side and the bar are on the other with a full size pool table & shuffle board & two TV’s, this will be where the evening’s entertainment begins.
Walking through the villa to the large covered verandah for dining and relaxing in the oversize white sofas, looking over the expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. The lush green lawns and beautifully planted garden leads down to two swimming areas, one pool with shelf loungers and a lap lane and the other perched on the side of the ocean. There is a hot tub, outdoor shower and a raised sandy lido with single & double beach loungers, two swim holes and an outdoor dining area for 12 guests.
The Villa boasts an air-conditioned TV/Media room with a 75” flat screen TV, a state of the art gym. For Peloton bike fans, bring your own shoes & stream live classes from the comfort of your private vacation villa. The double Spa/treatment room is air-conditioned with a ½ bathroom, towel warmer and a private terrace for relaxation
The location is amazing. The service is excellent. The villa itself is modern & stylish using Island style furnishings, inside outside living at its very best.
All bedrooms have quiet remote control air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen HD televisions and en-suite bathrooms, robes & personal safes.
Atlantis - Master Bedroom
King size bed, TV, dressing room, en-suite bathroom with large deep tub + walk-in rain shower + open-air shower, opens to sea facing veranda with double rope swinging chair
King size bed, en-suite bathroom vanity area, walk-in shower, deep tub with double doors to garden, ocean facing veranda with swinging bench.
King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, open-air shower + deep tub, opens to ocean facing veranda
2 Queen size beds, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, open-air shower + deep tub in small patio
Click Here for Aqua Bay Floorplan
The Tryall Club Membership
A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features 4 Agile Turf courts and 5 Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required.
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym and compete in the Usain Bolt Games Room at the Great House (teens love it). Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, Hobie Cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy weekly events like complimentary Manager’s Cocktail Party on Mondays, as well as Beach BBQ and Reggae Night beach parties for an additional fee.
*Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized watersports, Nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager's Cocktail Party and various special events.
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount.
$24,717 / week
$20,223 / week
$24,717 / week
$20,223 / week
$35,952 / week
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.