Hapuna Beach Paradise
HAPUNA BEACH PARADISE will mesmerize you with its unobstructed views of Hapuna Beach, rated #1 USA beach by Forbes 2021 and Trip Advisor 2022. This top-floor unit of Hapuna Beach Residences is a luxurious oceanfront condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and enjoys over 1,340 square feet of modern living space. It features two balconies, a gourmet kitchen, central air conditioning, parking, wi-fi, YouTube TV, Netflix, and private laundry facilities. It is also elegantly furnished with Poliform furniture from Italy.
- Master Suite has direct beachfront views, private balcony, king-size bed, walk-in closet, and an exquisite marble bathroom with soaking tub.
- Guest Bedroom Suite is located near the entrance of the condo, providing complete privacy, and features a queen-size bed and marble en-suite bathroom.
- Platform Bed available for 5th guest.
- Mauna Kea Golf: Championship 18-hole course with seaside cliffs and amazing ocean views. Signature over the ocean play on the third hole.
- Hapuna Beach Golf: Enjoy stunning Kohala ocean views and elevation challenges on this beautiful course design by Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay.
- Mauna Kea Resort Seaside Tennis Club: Enjoy oceanfront tennis and pickleball at one of the Top 10 tennis resorts in the World. The ten premier tennis courts and four Pickleball courts sit at the edge of the ocean as a magnificent backdrop. An extensive pro shop combined with daily clinics, round-robin tourneys, and private & group lessons complete this amazing facility
- Condo is an elevator ride down to Hapuna Beach, Ala Kahakai Trail, and Turtle Point, a prime spot for snorkeling
- Walking distance to popular restaurants or shuttle ride over to Mauna Kea resort restaurants for an evening out
- Access to Westin Hapuna Beach Resort and Mauna Kea Resorts is optional at $100 per night + tax for the entire group. The fee is paid directly to the hotel and includes the use of hotel pools, fitness, beach chairs, and discounts for golf.
- Minutes away from the King's Shops and the Queen's Shops where you can find groceries, coffee shops, restaurants, clothing and accessory stores, art, and free weekly entertainment in the evenings.
- Several farmer's markets nearby where you can get fresh-grown organics year-round in Hawaii.
Big Island is a wonderful place to spend time with your friends and family, children, and grandchildren. Vacations create such wonderful memories; our hope is this trip will be one of your fondest family memories and that you'll return year after year.
Having traveled with our kids when they were young we know how difficult it is to travel with all the baby equipment. Available to our guests:
• Pack 'n Play
• High chair
• Baby monitors
• Bed safety rails
Many guests never decide to leave the amazing beach, pools, and hotel resort but there is so much more to explore on the Big Island of Hawaii. Please ask us for ideas for adventure seekers, families, and romantic getaways.
Hapuna Beach Paradise is a new home in the Hapuna Residences.
Hawaii County STVR - PL-STVR-2022-000330
Tax ID: TA-077-296-5888-01. Permit Number: PL-STVR-2022-000330 .