Mauna Kea Titleist Villa
Perfect for families or small groups, Mauna Kea Titleist Villa vacation rental features four bedrooms and four and half bathrooms, with over 4,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space. Overlooking the 13th hole of the renowned Mauna Kea Golf course, this home also boats views of the Pacific Ocean from the second floor where you can watch amazing Hawaiian sunsets.
Surrounded by lavish tropical landscaping, you can enjoy the warm Hawaiian air from indoors when you open the retractable pocket doors in the main living area that looks out on your covered lanai. Enjoy the luxury of home cooked meals that you can prepare in the gourmet kitchen, equipped with Viking appliances, outdoor grill, wet bar, and all the tools you need to prepare a lavish meal!
Experience the serenity of paradise in your own private pool and a waterfall hot tub. Being only a short walking distance to gorgeous beaches, you and your guests can enjoy long walks on the beach, snorkeling, and all other ocean activities one can enjoy on a Hawaiian vacation!
You and your guests will sleep well with a variety of bedroom options to fit all your needs. There are two master suites, both featuring king-size beds. The third guest suite has a queen-size bed and the fourth bedroom has two twin beds. All bedrooms include a flat-screen TV and there is air conditioning throughout the home to keep you cool after your days in the sun.
Let the Aloha Spirit enchant you at Mauna Kea Titleist Villa Vacation home!
Villa & Community Features
- Villa is located in a private residential community within the Mauna Kea Resort
- Enjoy Ocean & sunset views
- Private pool
- Community is within 1-2 mile drive to beach, golf, fitness facilities, shops and restaurants
- Non-smoking property
- Boasts two of the best beaches on the Big Island (Hapuna and Kauna'oa)
- 2 deluxe fitness centers
- 2 spas and a full-service salon
- 36 holes of championship golf
- 13 oceanfront tennis courts
- Variety of restaurants and shops
- Mauna Kea Beach Shack for ocean gear, activities and tours
- Charging privileges at all hotel facilities
- Access to two oceanfront hotel pools and showering facilities
- Use of lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and towels at the beach and pool
- Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses
- Hotel guest rate at the Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of two fitness centers (yoga and group classes for a fee)
- Access card for preferred parking
Tax ID: TA-147-110-9120-01.
Exotic Estates Staff
Southborough, MA - Stayed in 2017
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.