Built in the 1930’s this historic home was built out of two Schofield Barracks that were brought to the shores of Waimanalo! With 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and a newly added entertainment room (complete with a foosball table!), this home is a perfect fit for large families. The home has panoramic views of the ocean and the Ko’olau mountain range, truly offering some of the best views in Hawaii!
This hidden gem is perfectly located on the Eastern Shores of Oahu providing you with sunrises that will take your breath away. The perfect mix of relaxation and adventure await you at this heavenly east Oahu hideaway!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. Standard occupancy for this rental is 10 guests with a max occupancy of 12 guests (a max of 8 adults and 3 children). There will be an extra fee for additional guests over the standard occupancy.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID: TA-214-325-5040-01
5. A/C Notes: Split AC units throughout
6. Max Included Electric Charge: $275
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Tax ID: TA-214-325-5040-01.
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.