Mauna Kea Mid-Century Villa
Walking into this home, you are immediately struck by the sophisticated interior design, which is fits the classic mid-century bones of the home. Bright white spaces with bold accent colors give the home a cool vibe, which has been described as Palm Spring-chic meets Hawaii.
Elegantly designed with touches of Hawaiian decor throughout, Mauna Kea Mid-Century Masterpiece was remodeled in 2006 to perfection! The home offers four bedrooms. There are two bedrooms in the main house, one of them includes a king-size bed and the other a queen-size bed, both have en-suite bathrooms. In the detached guest house, which is located only a few steps from the main house, there are another two bedrooms, which share a bathroom. The guest house is ideal for a couple with children, as one bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed and the other a twin-size bed.
While swimming in the saline lap pool or rinsing off in the outdoor shower you can rest assured that this home’s resort atmosphere is without any compromise to your family’s privacy. The views from the home are epic, with the option to dine al fresco on the covered lanai while watching Hawaiian sunsets. Stay at the Mauna Kea Mid-Century Masterpiece and collect memories that will last a lifetime!
Villa & Community Features
- Villa is located in a private residential community within the Mauna Kea Resort
- Enjoy Ocean & sunset views
- Private pool
- Community is within 1-2 mile drive to beach, golf, fitness facilities, shops and restaurants
- Non-smoking property
- Boasts two of the best beaches on the Big Island (Hapuna and Kauna'oa)
- 2 deluxe fitness centers
- 2 spas and a full-service salon
- 36 holes of championship golf
- 13 oceanfront tennis courts
- Variety of restaurants and shops
- Mauna Kea Beach Shack for ocean gear, activities and tours
- Charging privileges at all hotel facilities
- Access to two oceanfront hotel pools and showering facilities
- Use of lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and towels at the beach and pool
- Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses
- Hotel guest rate at the Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of two fitness centers (yoga and group classes for a fee)
- Access card for preferred parking
Exotic Estates Staff
Toronto - Stayed in 2015
Seattle - Stayed in 2015
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.
Tax ID: TA-005-058-5600-01.