Mauna Kea Ocean Villa
Built in 2015, this vacation villa features all the amenities and privacy you would find at home, with the atmosphere of a luxury hotel. The living room boasts a large flat-screen TV and there is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout. The gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and is fully equipped with everything you need to create a delicious home-cooked meal.
Guests will love the pocket doors, which are fully retractable and blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living. The dining room has seating for eight, or you can dine alfresco on the beautiful outdoor lanai. The spacious backyard features lush green grass and plenty of seating options, including a shaded dining and seating area, and chaise lounge chairs that are perfect for relaxing by the pool.
Offering three spacious bedrooms, each room features a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. The master bedroom and second guest suite offer partial ocean views and access to the outdoor patio, perfect for waking up with a cup of coffee and watching the sunrise! Each bedroom also features a flat-screen TV, and a ceiling fan.
Nearby attractions include Mauna Kea Beach, which is great for relaxing Oceanside and walking along the beach. Mauna Kea Resort offers a golf course, tennis court, shopping and restaurants. Mauna Kea Summit is only a 45-minute drive and has one of the most gorgeous trails and sightseeing on The Big Island! Welcome home to paradise at Mauna Kea Ocean Villa!
Villa & Community Features
- Villa is located in a private residential community within the Mauna Kea Resort
- Enjoy Ocean & sunset views
- Private pool
- Community is within 1-2 mile drive to beach, golf, fitness facilities, shops and restaurants
- Non-smoking property
- Boasts two of the best beaches on the Big Island (Hapuna and Kauna'oa)
- 2 deluxe fitness centers
- 2 spas and a full-service salon
- 36 holes of championship golf
- 13 oceanfront tennis courts
- Variety of restaurants and shops
- Mauna Kea Beach Shack for ocean gear, activities and tours
- Charging privileges at all hotel facilities
- Access to two oceanfront hotel pools and showering facilities
- Use of lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and towels at the beach and pool
- Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses
- Hotel guest rate at the Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of two fitness centers (yoga and group classes for a fee)
- Access card for preferred parking
Tax ID: TA-056-231-6288-01.
Exotic Estates Staff
melbourne, Florida, FL - Stayed in 2016
Phoenix - Stayed in 2016
Amazing sunset view off the lanai. Very quiet and secure complex. We traveled with a large group and rented 3 different condos in this complex; our unit had the best sunset views.
Free wifi had good signal in the living room, but fairly weak in other areas.
The complex has a gym and pool area, along with a "community room" complete with full kitchen. Our group reserved this one night and all gathered for a big community meal -- perfect set up. I don't think there was a charge for this, but not 100% sure.
It's great to be able to also use the facilities at both Hapuna Beach Prince and Mauna Kea Resort with the convenience of charging privileges. We took regular advantage of the beach lounge chairs, umbrellas, towel service, etc. You can also use the workout facility at the resorts and participate in outdoor yoga classes held at various times.
We loved this location and would highly recommend.
Dallas, TX - Stayed in 2015
Rates & Offers
Each promotion is only applicable to new reservations made after the start of the promotion and cannot be combined with any other promotion. Promotions listed remain at the discretion of the applicable property owner and may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.