Summit Residence at Kaanapali Vista
Welcome to a charming Exotic Estates' Maui vacation rental where this sexy tropical home-away-from home satisfies Hawaiian fantasies for exquisitely unique vacation living.
Picture this ideal and newly remodeled Kaanapali rental encompassing a 4,500 square foot floor plan. Cool Hawaiian breezes and gorgeous ocean views promise unimaginable indulgence while being impressively located above the Kaanapali Resort. With Kaanapali Kai and Royal Golf courses speaks of birdies, guests, including children under the age of two are welcomed to absorb the endless beauty of this incredible villa.
This beautiful Maui Villa longs to please, accommodating 10 guests (two guests per bedroom) comfortably with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 1 half bath.
Each stunning bedroom presents spacious windows to greet each morning with a smile and amazing views. Bedrooms include a television, ceiling fans and plenty of drawer and closet space. The hardest decision will be deciding on doors leading to either a balcony or a terrace for that quiet and private outside morning cup of coffee.
There are three lovely en-suite bathrooms with shower and bathtub upstairs for superior privacy and convenience. A half-bath also located upstairs and a full bath including shower is located in the pool room. An upstairs bedroom shares a bathroom that serves both the upstairs and a downstairs bedroom.
This beautiful Hawaii vacation rental provides a large outdoor terrace crafted in stone settings luring romantic dining, merriment and wondrous friend, and family time experiences. The newly redone sparkling swimming pool and hot tub overlook incredible ocean scenery, golf course views and wide-open blue skies.
A friendly display of ceramic “Honu” (Hawaiian sea turtles) crafted by the well-known Artist Robert Vogland add to the whimsy and posh lifestyle of this happy Hawaiian vacation rental haven.
This attractive Kaanapali rental is designed for luxurious living, relaxing and soaking in all the best Hawaii has to offer. Enjoy a morning workout in the cabana house. Fresh beach towels, surf boards to skim the waters and covered parking make home routines and beach adventures easy and convenient.
Warm ambiance pleases the mood in this Maui vacation rental with artistic inspiration. Enjoy expansive spaces of Hawaiian touches. Koa wood cabinetry, a mini-surfboard museum proudly displaying two genuine surfboards from 1895 and 1932, and stunning art add unique flair and style.
Entertainment is a hot-ticket amenity at this amazingly equipped and accommodating Maui Villa. Friendly challenges are shared with a gaming-ready 85-inch 4K television and ready-to-play Foosball table. Sit back at the bar where conversation, sports events and movies entice relaxation on the first-floor level of this charming Hawaiian vacation rental.
Barbecue and dine on the finest Hawaiian delicacies while sitting on the golf course lanai. Melt the day away with breath-taking Pacific Ocean breezes and golf course views. Soothing dips into the refreshing mini-spa hot tub helps tired muscles vanish and warm thoughts ensue.
The main room is spacious and ready for couch naps, cards games or festive gatherings desiring all the perks. Doors open to fabulous poolside and ocean views. Indoor dining table for six is comfortably placed by the large, working kitchen and sliding door terrace view where cool evening breezes gently whisper.
Get together for chilling beverages, snacks and great conversation on the deck just steps from the golf course. Bask in the Hawaiian sun poolside on comfortable lounging chairs or take a cool dip in its clean, clear water.
Exotic Estate’s sumptuous Hawaii vacation rental isn’t just any ordinary vacation rental. This lavish rental home’s first-class locale is surrounded by unimaginable Hawaiian beauty and fabulous people. Guests can also easily walk to the nearby popular Kaanapali Resort or take a short stroll to crystal clear-water beaches, shopping and unforgettable sunsets.
Kannapolis’s most tranquil moments and incredible adventures are waiting. This newly remodeled Exotic Estates’ rental home, with all the finest personal touches is the Maui experience of a lifetime.
HOUSE RULES AT KAANAPALI VISTA
As with any Resort or Hotel, there are: Policies and regulations that are required of all Guests’. Please acknowledge the following list of Policies, Rules and regulations for the summit Residence at Kaanapali Vista:
1) Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM, till 8:00 AM, seven days a week. During these times, noise levels shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Outside sound systems should not exceed “HALF” levels past 9:00 PM. This policy is strictly enforced.
2) Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short- term rental home is prohibited.
3) PARKING POLICIES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY COUNTY REGULATION. ALL vehicles shall be parked in the driveway ONLY. There is ample parking for six vehicles or more. On-street parking is strictly prohibited at ALL TIMES.
4) No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
5) Suntan lotions should be thoroughly washed before sitting on furnishings.
6) There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swim at your own risk.
7) Running and “horse-play” is absolutely forbidden around the pool area(s).
8) SMOKING AREA is allowed in one area ONLY. Smoking is allowed in the chaise lounges at the outer edge of the pool area, and there is a sign designating this area. SMOKING is absolutely forbidden in the home, and a $2,000 penalty will be assessed to any guest that smokes in the home (Or too close to the home that would cause the odor of smoke within the home). Smoking should NOT OCCUR anywhere that would cause the inside of the home to smell of smoke.
Exotic Estates Staff
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.
Tax ID: TAT-038-779-9040. Permit Number: STWM 2017/0009.