Mauna Lani Point - A207
From the moment you open the front door of Mauna Lani Point A207, you will be greeted with a stunning ocean view. As you make your way into the living room your eyes will be drawn to numerous visual joys such as the vaulted ceiling featuring wood paneling, the modern kitchen styling featuring stainless steel appliances, and of course the large outdoor lanai with expansive views of the ocean and 16th fairway. Comfortable outdoor lanai furniture invites you to eat breakfasts al fresco or host a card game as the tropical trade winds gently blow through your hair. Listen to the birds chirp and the palm trees sway as you read through chapters of your book seated in the outdoor lounge. There is also a custom-built indoor reading nook just off the dining room.
Floor-to-ceiling windows are used to perfection in the design of this Hawaii vacation rental. Whether you are preparing a meal in the kitchen, watching a movie in the living room, or hosting a dinner at the dining room table, a simple turn of the head will have you gazing out over the blue Pacific Ocean and serve as an instant reminder of your close proximity to coastline. Subtle touches of décor such as a wall-mounted wooden canoe paddle, tropical themed accent pillows, and wall art featuring local flowers also serve as an unconscious reminder that you are vacationing in a slice of Hawaiian paradise. Enjoy the extra privacy this corner residence provides!
The large private bedroom features a king size bed and private access out onto the primary lanai. Wake up to ocean views from bed as you lift your head off the pillow. Mirrors on the adjacent wall help fill the bedroom with the spectacular outdoor colors and views. The en suite bathroom includes a dual vanity and custom oversized walk-in shower.
Mauna Lani Point A207 Appointments:
- 1,169 square feet
- Ocean view
- Second floor
- Bedroom and Bathrooms
- Primary bedroom with king bed
- Primary bathroom with walk-in rain shower and double vanity
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV in bedroom
- Private lanai access off of the bedroom
- Second half bathroom located off of the entry hallway
- Kitchen and Dining Area
- Stainless steel appliances
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with coffee maker, blender, toaster, rice cooker
- Indoor dining table seating for four
- Extra bar seating for two
- Outdoor lounge seating for four
- Washer and dryer in residence
- Private covered lanai with ocean views
- Central AC
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Free parking and WiFi
Mauna Lani Point Amenities:
- Poolside entertainment pavilion reserved for the exclusive use of guests of Mauna Lani Point featuring:
- Outdoor kitchen
- Gas grills
- Heated freshwater swimming pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Discounted tee times at world renowned Mauna Lani Golf Course
- Access to Mauna Lani Beach Club
Please Note - This complex is undergoing an ongoing pipe replacement project planned through October 2024. Piping in individual residences will be removed and replaced weekdays from 8am to 5pm. Guests may possibly notice repair personnel and equipment while on property, but we do not anticipate major noise disturbances because we will be moving guests into residences that are not neighboring the current residences being worked on. Every effort will continue to be made to assure you have a wonderful and relaxing stay with us at Mauna Lani Point.
Bedrooms and Amenities
Bedrooms: 1 (2 Guests)
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.