Laola Townhome - 3 Bedroom at Timbers Kauai Resort
The Hawaiian word “laola” means sun or life. These sunrise-facing townhome vacation residences are perched directly above the oceanfront green of the 15th hole and offer breathtaking views that span from the historic Ninini Point Lighthouse to the Hau’pu mountains.
Laola residences welcome the natural Hawaiian landscape into the interiors with a seamless flow from the exterior to interior. Features such as private plunge pools, folding glass walls and outdoor showers surround you in the island lifestyle.
All 47 Residences feature full kitchens featuring top-line refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves and dishwashers. In-unit washer & dryers and free WiFi are standard as are LCD TVs connected to DirecTV.
- Children's Club (surcharge)
- Baby sitting (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 Outdoor pools
- Bell staff/porter
- Non-smoking rooms
The Resort Fee covers amenities such as:
• 24-hour Concierge service
• Airport transfer
• Self-parking on property
• Grab & Go breakfast including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt, granola, breads, juices
• Use of cruiser bikes, paddleboards, and kayaks on resort property
• Select onsite activities
• Access to all amenities including the fitness center, pools, Hualani’s Restaurant, spa, golf,
tennis, Timbers Tykes room, the Farm at Hokuala, walking and biking trails and beach
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.