3D Virtual Tour
Kaanapali Hale is a five-bedroom,
three-bathroom vacation rental on the island of Maui, situated in the heart of
the world-class Kaanapali Golf Resort. This vacation home is conveniently
located in between the Royal and the Kai golf courses. Kaanapali Hale is an
ideal vacation villa for a family vacation, or a Maui group golf vacation.
Enjoy gorgeous views of the blue Pacific Ocean, and the outer islands of Molokai and Lanai from windows and the private front lanai. Here, ten guests can be accommodated with five spacious bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms.
The master bedroom boasts an en-suite bath and king-size bed, quality furnishings, and an inviting porcelain bathtub creating a spa-like setting. Two bedrooms with queen-sized beds are quiet and cozy with access to the outdoor balcony. In addition, a fourth bedroom features a queen-size bed, and the fifth bedroom two twin size beds.
A private, fenced swimming pool and lanai, a large grill space, and a billiards room with a pool table are just a few of the many perks this comfortable family vacation home has to offer. Imagine rising to the Maui sunshine, and enjoying a fresh, tropical breakfast on the outdoor patio. Take an early dip in the pool and prepare for a day of golf or beach fun in beautiful Kaanapali.
Enjoy the comfort and ease of vacationing in a private home setting or seize the day and explore the glorious beaches and coves found in West Maui. When the day is done, create delicious meals with fresh island ingredients in the comfort of your private kitchen. Dining out is always an option as well, as you will find an abundance of restaurants at Whalers Village and Kaanapali Beach Resort.
Enjoy the safety and comfort of private vacation home living and create a lifetime full of Hawaiian memories at Kaanapali Hale on Maui!
1. Quiet hours from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home must not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours must not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
2. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited.
3. Vehicles must be parked in the designated onsite parking area and must not be parked on the street.
4. Parties or group gatherings are not allowed.
Tax ID: TA-128-971-9808-01. Permit Number: STWM 2020/0002.
Exotic Estates Staff
Bedrooms and Amenities
Bedrooms: 5 (10 Guests)
ROY, WA - Stayed in 2022I have always wanted to take my whole family to Hawaii, so this trip was a big deal. After careful consideration, I booked the Kaanapali Hale due to its location, number of bedrooms and onsite pool. I was thrilled that the accommodations accurately matched the pictures. To discover that it also included a cooler with fresh water and every imaginable piece of cookware was an added bonus. After the first day we discovered that the battery had died on one of our vehicles. Our Onsite host very quickly helped us out. Finally, to discover that the house was within walking distance of Whaler's Village and the beach was the icing on the cake. I would definitely recommend this vacation estate.
- Stayed in 2022This 5 bedroom home with a pool was fabulous for our family! Location was close to the beach & shopping. Effective communication with the management firm. My family would highly recommend this house.
- Stayed in 2022Great location and house! Highly recommend staying here. Carlos was a great help and point of contact for the place!
- Stayed in 2021The house was amazing! Right up the hill from Whalers Village in Lahaina, it's a short walk or drive to the village or into Lahaina for Front St or any of the nearby beaches. The central A/C was greatly appreciated, and we loved the large kitchen island for eating and hanging out. The pool was wonderful as were the views from the deck. Definitely would recommend this house for any larger groups traveling to Lahaina. There were a number of kids toys that our five year old made good use of. As well as a number of beach toys stored in the garage storage area.
Carlisle, Canada - Stayed in 2021Beautiful and ideally located. Literally minutes drive or 10min walk to shopping, restaurants and beach. The place was spacious, clean and perfect for our large family of 8! Thank you so much for hosting us!
Selah, WA - Stayed in 2017The Kaanapali Hale House has the perfect location. Right across from Whaler’s Village and a 5 minute drive to Lahaina. The house is equipped with every amenity needed, including beach chairs and boogie boards. The kitchen has everything you need. A definite must stay house! With two families and a total of 10 people, the house was plenty big enough for everyone to have their own space.
Thank you for sharing your great review, Carla! This is why we love Kaanapali Hale, its prime location and all of its amenities. We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the near future!
Brandy C., Exotic Estates International Guest Services Department
El Cerrito, CA - Stayed in 2016The property is fantastic; there is nothing more you could want. It is expensive, but if you can afford it, it is worth the
Palm Springs - Stayed in 2014Great location, short drive to the beach and town, and conveniently near one of the best golf courses on Maui. No issues at all, we will be back for sure.
Malibu, California - Stayed in 2014You have such a wonderful home, we are so excited that its such a short drive to black rock/ ka'anapali beach- one of the most popular beaches on the island! This vacation home had everything we needed, from pool tables to something as simple as lounging by the pool- this home has it all. The pictures do not do the home justice. We had a wonderful visit and give this home our top recommendation.
Canada - Stayed in 2014We liked how close we were to the popular beaches, shopping and local restaurants. Thanks for letting us spend our vacation in your spacious home
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.