Exotic Estates, a Lahaina-born establishment founded in 2006, is a proud member of the Maui 'Ohana. Throughout the years, we've had the immense privilege of extending warm welcomes to countless visitors, inviting them to experience our cherished island's beauty and heartfelt culture.
As the Lahaina community rallies together to heal and rebuild, your support is a lifeline for the community. Exotic Estates and its real estate division, Tyler Coons Maui, are partnering with Sharing Connexion Hawai’i, a 501(c)(3) public charity that specializes in providing solutions for nonprofits and affordable housing organizations - sharingconnexionhawaii.org. Together we are orchestrating fundraising endeavors to contribute to ongoing fire recovery initiatives. Donations received are processed through Sharing Connexion and are 100% tax deductible.
100% OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS WE RECEIVE ARE GOING DIRECTLY TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COMMUNITY, ENSURING THAT YOUR KINDNESS WILL HAVE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT ON DEVASTATED LIVES:
- A community kitchen that served over 25,000 meals in the immediate aftermath of the fire.
- Grants to families who lost homes, including 1st responders.
- Grants to help cover funeral costs for those who have lost loved ones.
- Grants to support those who lost their livelihoods due to the destruction of local businesses.
- Grants to help purchase new vehicles for those who lost their means of transport.
Regardless of its scale, your generosity will help support the lives of those affected by the fires and provide vital support to Lahaina.
As we come together, we demonstrate the resilience and true spirit of the 'Ohana that defines Maui.
Mahalo for your support.