Lodge at Kukuiula - 2 Bedroom Cottage Golf View
This property is currently offering a risk free cancellation policy. All new reservations with stay dates through 05/31/21 may cancel up to 24-hours prior to arrival for a full refund. All reservations following this period may cancel anytime up to 30-days prior to arrival for a full refund.
Please note that the decor & design of this villa may vary based on availability.
Kukui'ula Club Cottages feature the natural character of Kauai with authentic plantation architecture including a private yard with firepit. In traditional Hawaiian style, a detached 'ohana (guest house) with one bedroom and one bathroom sits just steps from the front door of the main home. Guests in a Club Cottage will have exclusive access to the award winning private club facilities and amenities of The Club at Kukui'ula, including the 18-hole Tom Weiskopf designed golf course, sprawling spa and wellness complex, 10-acre organic farm, the club house facilities complete with two restaurants, infinity edge serenity pool and beach entry saline pools and waterfall and on-site activity outfitter.
For all vacation homes in our Kukuiula collection, guests can enjoy shared access to resort amenities. Please note that included amenities below are available upon request and are subject to availability depending on the season. Please contact your Villa Specialist for additional Information and to request availability and cost ahead of time.
· Island Orientation & Excursions
· Surfing & paddle boarding at PK's & Kalapaki Beach
· Hiking excursions at the Awa`awapuhi Trail
· Snorkeling at Poipu Beach & Tunnels
· Kayak fishing at Kukui`ula Harbor
Golf courses & tennis
· 18-hole & 14-hole golf courses designed by Tom Weiskopf
· Adult & Women’s Golf Clinics
· Complimentary junior & kid’s classes
Makai Pool Complex
· Children play area
· Infinity-edge serenity pool
· Complimentary poolside set up
· Beach entry pool at the edge of the Makai Grill & Bar area
· Saltwater lagoon-style pools connected to cascading waterfalls
Programs & Activities
· Sailing Canoe Intensive
· Fitness & health classes
· Food & Wine tasting events
· Kamali'i Program – Huaka'i Activities
· On-island activities for adults, families, teens & kids
· Kukui’ula Kia’i o Ke Kai (Guardians of the Sea Program)
· Fresh Produce picking
· Peacock Bass fishing
· Personalized on-site arrival greeting & orientation
· On-island designated staff for questions & assistance
Available at extra cost: Valet and spa services, driving services, airport transfer, laundry service, pre-stocking, childcare services, housekeeping services.
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.