The outdoor space is the real draw of this home, as you bask in the mist of ocean waves lapping near the edge of the sparkling pool. Spend your afternoons lounging on one of the various open-air patios and terraces, or relaxing in the Jacuzzi, as it seemingly blends into the rocky beach below.
Wake up to the turquoise-colored ocean views or dine overlooking stunning Lands End and bustling Cabo San Lucas Harbor. This graciously appointed home is private yet inviting, with an impressive location just a short walk away from attractions like The Cape, a new Thompson Hotel featuring the signature restaurant of Manta. This location effortlessly temps your taste buds with a rich blend of offerings from renowned chef Enrique Olvera.
Modern and comfortable yet richly appointed with a blend of stone and woodwork, the home capitalizes on the charm of this resort community, mixing neutral tones accented by pops of occasional color set against the backdrop of nature and #39;s most impressive scenery.
Other unique features of this property include both a swimmable beach for snorkeling and a surfing beach within short walking distances and an outdoor basketball net. It is approximately a 400 yd. walk to this beach.
Free Extras included with this Villa
- Pre-Arrival Liaison to Assist with Trip Planning and Building your Professional Itinerary
- 50% Discount on Private Airport to Villa Transfer on Arrival for up to 10 guests
- Welcome Package with Chips, Salsa, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Tequila and Margarita Mix
- Bottled Water in Each Bedroom
- Free Bathroom Amenities - Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap and Body Lotion
- Free Villa Rental Car Delivery when Booked through Property Manager
- Local Concierge Available to Assist you during your Stay
- 24/7 Emergency Support
San Diego, CA - Stayed in 2020
- Stayed in 2018
- Stayed in 2018
- Stayed in 2017
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.