Breckenridge Lodge at Dunkin Hill
Dunkin Hill Lodge, located on scenic Baldy Mountain in Breckenridge, offers jaw dropping views in a tranquil alpine setting. This spacious four-bedroom property features beautiful log details accentuated by comfortable furnishings throughout. The Juniata Trail located just out the back door is ideal for cross-country skiing in the winter and hiking and biking in the summer. This property is ideal for the large or multi-family group who desires an idyllic mountain vacation with plenty of space and fantastic amenities.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bath (4 Full/1 Half – located off garage entry) / 3,589 square feet
• Bedding – 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 1 Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Ten Mile Range
• Dunkin Hill Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
• Slopes – 3.8 miles to Peak 9 Base
• Shuttle – 0.1 mile / approx. 1 block
• Main St – 3.2 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 14 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Rec Room
• Living Room (main level) – Gas fireplace & large flat screen TV with cable
• Den (main level) – Sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV with cable, Blu-ray DVD player & Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Rec Room (lower level) – gas fireplace, large flat screen TV with cable, Blu-ray DVD player, pool/ping-pong table, small gaming table & minibar with sink, refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in main level Laundry Room
• Outdoor deck – Gas grill & dining table for 6
• 2 Car Garage
• Mud Room
Main King Suite (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Access to main deck
• Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
King Bedroom (Lower Level):
• King-size bed
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
LOCATION – This private home is situated in a quiet neighborhood on Baldy Mountain only three miles from town. It is approximately one block away from the free shuttle to take you anywhere in Summit County. Miles of Nordic ski, hiking and biking trails abound with the Juniata Trail right in the backyard of the property.
AMENITIES – There are multiple living areas to gather together for dining and fun or to find a space of your own when it is time to relax. The main level hosts the kitchen, living and dining area. This is a great place for the entire group to share meals while taking in the breathtaking views through the large picture windows. With four bedrooms including a master king suite on the main level, a king bedroom, and two queen bedrooms, there is plenty of sleeping space as well. There is no lack of entertainment in the lower level rec room! Watch a movie on the large flat screen TV, listen to music, play a game of cards or have a pool or ping-pong tournament. Step onto the patio to watch the incredible sunsets from the hot tub all year round.
All properties are stocked with:
• High-end bed linens and towels.
• Kitchens - cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
An initial supply of:
• Paper Products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues)
• Bathroom Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
• Detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry)
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD Recommended for this property
• Parking – 2 car garage with 3 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Most properties have exterior cameras at entry points for security as well as to monitor compliance with Pet/Animal, Party and Event restrictions.
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 10
• Summit County Business License No. STR21-01137
Exotic Estates Staff
Bedrooms and Amenities
Bedrooms: 4 (10 Guests)
- Stayed in 2017The only problem with this property is that we couldn't stay longer! I was a little leary because i like to rent directly from owners, but the agency was so responsive and friendly, i may have to rethink my logic. The home was roomy and cozy. The Jacuzzi was brand spanking new and i think the only thing that could be improved was that the kitchen was a little on the small side. We spent so much time with activities in Breck that it wasn't an issue. Breckenridge is a lot of fun and there was a 2-3 mile walking/jogging trail right outside the home which was great for walks after dinner. We did have a slight shower issue, but the agency responded same day. Highly recommend!
- Stayed in 2017The house was great for our family of 12. We loved the view, deck and hot tub. The kitchen and dining area were great. Kitchen needs a large soup/pasta pot but otherwise was adequately equipped. We seated entire family for meals. Bedrooms comfortable and bathrooms great. Great bunk room for 4-6 kids. Right on a hiking trail and close to Breckenridge. Two TV viewing areas with nice Sonos system and DVD collection, pool/ping pong table all made for good entertainment. Heated two car garage with additional parking in driveway. There was a heated boot rack for winter. The only negative is the water. It tastes and smells like iron. Bring bottled water. Filtered water from refrigerator was fine. Also it stained some of our lighter colored clothes and swimsuits orange in spots. A filter needs to be added to the house to remove the metals. We would definitely stay here again but bring old swimsuits and don't wash light colored clothes till you get home. Everyone agreed it was a wonderful home and a great vacation for all ages!
SPRINGFIELD, MO, United States - Stayed in 2023This house was perfect for our family vacation! Close to town, yet
tucked up in the mountains away from the crowds. The house was
spacious and comfortable for our group of 10 adults for a week. Large
open kitchen and living area was nice for visiting during meal prep.
Pool table/ping pong table and an abundance of board games are
available for evening entertainment (and some lively competition!).
The hot tub was delightful for relaxing and for star gazing. The
mountain views from the back of the house are spectacular. We would
definitely stay here again!
United States - Stayed in 2023Everything was just as described in the brochure. The house was great,
and the views amazing. It snowed and it was magical to be able to sit
by the warm fire (which you flipped on with a switch!) and take it all
in. If I had any issues, it was the fact that it was hot down stairs.
With that being said, there were some fans we found in closets and
that helped to circulate the heat. The thermostats were set lower but
I guess the house is so well insulated that it never cooled off to the
set temperature. Our kids didn't complain too much! All in all, we had
a wonderful trip and made lots of memories! Thank you for all the
bottled water you provided!
Tempe, AZ, United States - Stayed in 2022We had a great time in Breckinridge. We appreciated all the sleeping
options The house was great
Littleton, CO, US - Stayed in 2022Our children, grandchildren gathered in Breckinridge for a family
getaway and had a great time.
Vestavia Hills, AL, US - Stayed in 2022Our family of 7 had a wonderful time at this lovely home. Beautiful
views of the snow capped mountains and plenty of room for all to
spread out and relax. Even with considerable snowfall, the roads to
the house were well maintained.
Saint Joe, AR, United States - Stayed in 2021very nice place to stay
Brandon, FL, United States - Stayed in 2021Wonderful family Christmas vacation with all of children and grand
It is was a winter wonderland and the home fit our family of 15 so
well. Great house , great area, highly recommended.
FARIBAULT, MN, US - Stayed in 2021Loved the home !
Mission, TX, US - Stayed in 2021We enjoyed our stay and definitely would come back in the future!
Overland Park, KS, United States - Stayed in 2022Amazing views and beautiful place with plenty of space for our group.
The only thing that was an issue is we could never get the sono's
system to work, otherwise it had everything we needed. Kitchen was
well stocked, comfortable beds and plenty of towels. The only thing
that I would change is the window treatments in the bedrooms as they
let too much light in and we were up with the sun. Would stay again at
this place for sure!
Cave Creek, AZ, United States - Stayed in 2022This place was perfect for our family of 13, there was plenty of room.
We enjoyed the views from the living room and the hot tub was even
more stunning! The only thing I would have changed or wish we knew
about ahead of time is the water runs off a well and for our larger
family who loves to shower, we ran out of water quickly and had to be
very cautious the remainder of the trip. The property management
handled the situation very professionally and is working on a more
permanent fix with the owners. This may be a well known mountain
situation but was something we were not familiar with being from
Arizona. Overall, I would highly recommended this home and would love
to come back in the future.
Jerseyville, IL, United States - Stayed in 2021Great people to deal with. Property as advertised. Wonderfull views
and hot tub. Quiet neighborhood. We had a very enjoyable family
*Please note, renters of this home must be a minimum of 25 years old, ID will be required upon check-in.