An idyllic blend of Spanish Colonial hacienda and Tuscan villa, Alegria features palatial columns, exquisite stone work and beautiful wood accents throughout. The interior of the home is luminous, as sunlight floods in through the windows up to the vaulted ceilings, creating a warm and welcoming ambiance.
With vibrant, plush pillows and soft linens, each of Casa Alegria's 5 bedrooms will become your own private oasis. As well as including their own ensuite bathroom, the bedrooms all feature a stereo system and an in-room safe for your convenience. Two rooms feature a private terrace and panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez.
Outdoor living at Alegria is simply spectacular. Hammocks swing in the sea breeze under a large palapa, while plush lounge beds dot the beautiful Cantera-tiled patio. At the center of this spacious terrace is a stunning tiered pool connected by a large river rock waterfall with an elevated Jacuzzi looking out over the beautiful blue waves of the Cortez. Additional features include 2 swimming pools with one on the upper and lower level, an Ultra Large 80 inch flat-screen TV with surround sound, and highspeed cable internet with WiFi.
Casa Alegria is right across the street from the beach.
Please Note: Groups over 14 are an extra $100 per person per night.
Free Extras Included with this Villa
- Pre-Arrival Liaison to Assist with Trip Planning and Building your Professional Itinerary
- 50% Discount on Private Airport to Villa Transfer on Arrival for up to 10 guests
- Welcome Package with Chips, Salsa, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Tequila and Margarita Mix
- Bottled Water in Each Bedroom
- Free Bathroom Amenities - Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap and Body Lotion
- Free Villa Rental Car Delivery when Booked through Property Manager
- Local Concierge Available to Assist you during your Stay
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Stayed in 2020
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.