This stunning new 4-bedroom townhome in the exclusive Shock Hill neighborhood sits just steps away from the BreckConnect Gondola mid-load station and boasts stunning Tenmile Range views. A beautifully built property, Wintour's Leap thoughtfully unites classic rustic elements with contemporary architecture, designer finishes and an open floorplan. Masterfully decorated, the home provides a warm, relaxing atmosphere for friends and family. Bordering the Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve, you will love the stunning views. This townhome has it all with privacy, serenity, proximity and luxury!
AMENITIES – With 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, Wintour's Leap comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests. Relax in luxury with mountain modern design and floor-to-ceiling windows showcase stunning views of Breckenridge Resort and the Ten Mile Range. Gas fireplaces add coziness to the living room and master bedroom, while the gorgeous kitchen—decked out with marble countertops and professional Viking appliances—offers the perfect setting for entertaining. Enjoy the private outdoor hot tub or have a barbeque on the heated deck with the gas grill. It’s safe to say that this home is nothing short of true mountain luxury.
LOCATION – Only steps from the Gondola Mid-Station, you have easy access to the slopes as well as Main Street. Main Street is only one mile away and has plenty of dining, shopping and nightlife options after the lifts close for the day. Step out the door to access amazing hiking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing in Cucumber Gulch Preserve.
Property at a Glance:
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms / SF / Levels
• Sleeps –
• High Speed Internet
• Incredible views of Peak 8 and the Tenmile range
• Shock Hill neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Main Street
•Slopes – 100 feet to Gondola mid-station
•Main Street – 1 mile to Main Street
• Dining Capacity – Up to people
• Gas fireplace in living room
• Living Room – Floor to ceiling windows with incredible mountain views, gas fireplace
• Family Room – wet bar
• Laundry – Full size washer and dryer
• Professional Viking kitchen appliances and marble counter tops
• Mud room off garage with benches and storage shelving
• Outdoor deck with gas grill and outdoor dining area
• Outdoor patio off main level master bedroom with gas fireplace
• Private hot tub
• Heated 2-car garage
• Parking – Private 2-car garage
• No shuttle access at this location
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.